You'd think that with a new phone that takes good pictures I'd have more pictures to blog about but I've got nothin!! So instead of new pics, how about some old ones that haven't made it to the blog yet...
Back in July we painted our house. Here is want I had to submit to the Home Owner's Association along with some paper work to get the new colors approved.
I liked the colors how they were but since we were paying for it I decided to change it up a little. Jose (a guy that a friend in the ward recommended) took forever and a day but after four days off and a week later it was done! He finished the Friday night we were planning to drive down to the Valley for Andrew's bday party with his cousins. The last thing he painted was the front door so we had to wait two hours and literally watch paint dry (haha) before we could shut and lock the front door to leave.
primed
That makes me feel sick to my stomach to even think of being up that high!!
I snapped the after picture this afternoon and as you can tell it is stormy outside so it's not the greatest picture but I really like how it turned out. Especially having more neutral colors. The door is open but it is dark brown.
I took this picture in July. It's a lot easier to see the colors in this picture. And we took down the nasty, rotted flower box from under the kitchen window (left). Luckily we won't have to paint it for atleast 10 more years!


4 comments:
i had forgotten to remember that youd painted your house. still find the window grids interesting.
You still haven't seem it have you!
Was the last time you were here was for Alex's blessing? I don't remember.
we came up for grahams mtgs this summer but you guys were gone so yeah i think that was the last time we were at your house.
Post a Comment