Organizing these rascals for a picture was tough...imagine trying to get them to play soccer!
Sanford Pride Night. The boys basketball won state and they hosted a huge dinner for the whole town. The gym was packed full of people. They honored the past teams who won state as well. Robert is pretty much a big deal around here :)
Easters! Chocolate bunnies. We didn't hide eggs Easter morning because we had done a big egg hunt with the Reeds a couple days before. I guess we didn't prep Andrew enough because instead of getting ready for church, he kept checking outside and around the house to see if the Easter Bunny had hidden anything. Parent FAIL!
Andrew is spoiled and thinks everytime you go golfing you need a cart. He calls it "Garf."
Soccer! Andrew is in the green coat and I'm in black. It had been snowing all day and I thought for sure they were going to cancel the games but they didn't. It was so cold! They don't keep score for the little kids but I did. And we won.
Alex is in the blue coat. He wanted in on the action.
Garf! Notice the deer in the background.
He kicked my butt.
He pulled a ping pong ball out of his pocket when they got there. He brought it so he would have his own ball.
He's been begging to go "garfing" again and practices in the backyard with Robert's clubs.
No comments:
Post a Comment