Before church with my birthday boy!
Alex didn't want left out!
We had a party on Sunday evening while mom and dad were still here. The park we were planning to go to was jam packed so we improvised and set up some chairs on our front lawn.
And gluten-free too!
Too windy for candles so he blew out a lighter instead. I wished for my house to magically box itself up but it didn't work :)
I'm glad Sandee was there with her camera because sometimes it's just nice to enjoy the party without having to worry about pictures!
It started raining so we had to move the party inside.
He got lincoln logs, building blocks, and a scooter!
Sandee surprised me with some really awesome earrings!!
I got some paleo cookbooks and a new pair of chacos!!
On Monday, our actual birthday, Robert made us breakfast then took us to El Vallecitos for lunch. Andrew loves french fries and I love their bun-less burger smothered in green chile sauce. Delish! That evening, all four of us piled on to the four wheeler and went for a ride.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROONEY GOONEY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment